How to start a Spiritual Care (Lay Counseling) Ministry at your church
March 5-6th, 2015
Our conference will include the following:
1. Training materials to help train lay counselors
2. Observe one class for how to teach lay counselors
3. Observe one class of supervision of the lay counselors
4. Q and A for the logistics of how to start a spiritual care program
5. Lunches for both days
6. The “nuts and bolts” of what makes a lay counseling ministry run well. We have about 50 active lay counselors.
7. Learn how a spiritual care (lay counseling) program works with other parts of the church (care groups, food pantry, Bible studies, etc.)
8. Legal questions answered by a Professional Christian Attorney
Grace Baptist Church
22833 Copper Hill Drive
Santa Clarita CA 91350
Click here to see Conference Schedule
Cost: $85, includes lunch on both days
Lodging: Fairfield Inn by Marriott
25340 The Old Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91381
Please ask for the "Grace Baptist Church Conference" group rate of $124 per night, plus tax, for 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. Complimentary hot buffet breakfast, parking, and Wi-Fi.
We recommend you rent a car as there will not be
transportation provided from the hotel to the church.
Click here for Conference Registration